Cold Porcelain Whimsy Ornament Designs

Hoping to post more since getting a new laptop. I have many projects I'm currently working on and many I've done in the last year, but when you have failing equipment it makes the task of posting less than desirable. I'm still working on my cold porcelain clay recipe to get it the way I like it and plan to get some more made and posted in my Etsy shoppe. 

If you want to give cold porcelain a try, go to Pinterest and search for recipes. There are many that are listed for free. Just tweak them to get the results you want. You can tint them with acrylic paints or paint them, once dry, in their white form. Getting the balance of cornstarch to paint is a bit tricky, but it's fun trying something new and taking notes as you go so you remember what you do the next batch.

Here are some of my hand sculpted designs over the last year...the sheep is my favorite! Aren't they super cute! I love working with clay in just about any form as you can do so much with it! You may also follow me on Instagram under Homespun Country Designs. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Lee Anne


Snowmen are 2-1/2" and 3"
Both Santas are about 4-1/4 x 2-1/2"



6 x 2-3/4"

About 3" x 3"