Scarecrow and Friend variations

 




Scarecrows are one of my favorite to brighten up the autumn decor and I've always wanted to draw one out. Problem is, I couldn't stop at just one design...it just kinda grew from there. A little bit of whimsy seems to be my thing as I'm seeing my style progress with each design. 

Click on Scarecrow Head graphic to purchase template

Click on Scarecrow and Friend with Pumpkins graphic to purchase template

Click on Scarecrow Welcome graphic to purchase template

These digital templates are now available for purchase. Just click on each template graphic to you to the product page for purchase. They are $6 each and include the template BW pdf sized for your door hanging, color palette pdf with color graphic, BW graphic outline in PNG (clear background to size to your liking) & one BW outline in JPG format.

Happy Painting y'all!

Lee Anne