Valentine Folk Art Sheep Template just added!

I don't know how long I have loved sheep designs, but it's been for some time now. It may have been when I discovered primitive and folk art type designs many years ago. They just struck a cord with me with me in their simplicity and design. This particular design I created a long time ago...a variation of it is in my logo. I've even made a cold porcelain ornament from it. I just noticed that I didn't add a tail on this one. Oops! ;-)




A few days ago, I sat down and started an outline and filling it in with color. I have always wanted a sheep door hanger so here she is! I just love her. I want to make a door hanger where you can change out the center design depending on the season with a heart being perfect for everyday, but also for Valentine's Day. 

The Folk Art Valentine Sheep template allows you to add or leave out any details you choose. Files are available in PDF and JPG formats. :)

Happy Painting,
Lee Anne