Make Your Own Designer Magnets!







I made two sets of these for a Christmas gift to my daughter last month. I also made her a calendar for the next year, but with all the craziness of December I forgot to take a picture of it. Anyway, I had a package of magnets on hand that I had purchased at Walmart several months back. They are 3/4" button mags and I wanted to dress them up a bit.

While I was shopping in the scrapbook section I came across these cute "word epoxy beads and thought they might work on my magnets and sure enough they did! I came home bent the brad, with fingers or use needle nose pliers, on each side of the bead till they popped off leaving the top of the bead to place on each magnet. They are metal so they will stick to the magnet on their own. How cool is that!!

You will need:
Epoxy Beads that will fit over 3/4" magets
3/4" magets (sold in pack at Walmart in crafting section)
Needle nose pliers